Friday, September 30, 2005

LaDuke Toonerville Trolley

Arno sent me this awesome pic of a LaDuke Toonerville Trolley next to a Rich Art Toonerville.

Both are standard gauge. I know diddly about the LaDuke Trolley except that I like it!

Yet another take on an old cartoon and it is still as nice today as when it came out in the early part of the 20th Century.

I really liked Arno's comments on the Yahoo Standard Gauge Groups discussion about the various standard gauge manufacturers. I really don't know much about every single manufacturer that was architecting and building standard gauge. I think I am going to look a few more of them up in the TCA Directory and give them a call. Plus I know there were some directly after WWII that built very short runs but didn't really go for huge profits or mass production.

If any of them are reading and want to contribute.....

Marc

No comments: