Sunday, September 23, 2007

METCA Show

Ok, I can tell you are all getting bored with no posts. Here comes a whole bunch! I went to the METCA show. As per usual, it was a long trip through Upstate New York down to Jersey. It's about an hour and a half and I got there way late. As per usual, the dealers were packing up at about 1 pm (when I got there).

I know the usual thoughts: why didn't you wake up at 7 am on a Sunday morning and go down to the train show? Because I was way up in Springfield, MA the day before and getting my rear back in the car was a huge hassle. I think dealers should really stay until the show closes but that's just my humble opinion.

But I did get to see my favorite sign:


And another sign (that's one of my favorites):

At this TCA show you CAN take pictures. And eventhough it is relatively tiny in comparison to York, it is still fun and sort of the kickoff of the train season.

More posts coming...

Marc

No comments: