Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bungling Brothers

Yes, I know the picture quality is mediocre. I've been under the gun all week from my job and I had a camera in my hand and a train on the track. The camera wasn't good and neither was the light. And as you can tell, my train room is THRASHED. However I do like the Pride Lines Bungling Bros. train. Not sure of how many of these were produced. I've never seen another train like it.

The locomotive goes ridiculously fast at extremely low voltages. It really needs the cars behind it to slow it down. I tried running it without the cars (big mistake) and at 6 volts my tunnel acted like a big catchers mitt.

I bought the extra car with this (the last car). It's a pretty neat little train. I wonder if there are any variations of this?

Marc












No comments: