Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Wow! I just saw some new pics and wonderful posts on the Facebook page of MTH! Could the train companies be falling into the 21st Century? Will I get to see Mike Wolf "Twittering" his meeting with his manufacturing team discussing the deliveries of new tinpate and O gauge?
When I searched on Facebook for Lionel I found quite a few hits. None of them really had much going on though. MTH on the other hand looks very vibrant! I hope this is the start of some active work by manufacturers to have a dialog on a daily basis with us. I have to hand it to MTH, between their newsletter, Facebook and some innovative products (ala the Brute), they really do have the buzz. I hope some other train companies answer the challenge. Regardless, MTH needs to keep up the good work. I am really looking forward to that Brute! I just hope I don't have to re-mortgage the house to get one!
Marc

1 comment:

Editor said...

I searched Facebook and could not find their page :(. I tried MTH, Mike's Train House, Model Trains, etc - no luck. Could you post their FB URL?

Thanks!

John

www.railpress.com