Friday, December 21, 2012

Youtube Neatness....

Happy Holidays for 2012 everyone!

I know it is rainy here on the East Coast and snowing thru the Mid-West right now.  I'll start doing some holiday posting of trains running.  First though, I thought I would post up the Youtube Channel for the LCCA.  There isn't much up the way of standard gauge on the channel, however there are some very nice interviews, my favorites are with Jerry Calabrese (the current CEO of Lionel Corp.).  I think Jerry is a pretty neat guy and his thoughts and ideas on the toy train business and Lionel are not only interesting but relevant.   It is so easy to look back and say "I wish I'd been alive when..."  But it is a bit harder to say "I need to manage production schedules for 2014 and 2015.".  This guy has his work cut for him.  Check it out...


Marc

No comments: