Thursday, February 09, 2006

Couple of News Items

Couple of things:

Watch out for a pantload of auctions that are sneaking up on us, NETTE is the top of my list right now. Another auction is coming up that looks really interesting from an auctioneer called "Tiger Auctions". Click on the link above to check it out.

I also see Stout is ready to do some serious prewar coming up near the end of this month. If I wasn't so completely broke from the price of heat this winter, I'd consider bidding....

Also, as you can see from my previous post, I acquired some interesting items. Go back to Novemeber and read the article on E. Carl Pieper. All of those items (as mentioned in the previous post) were from his nephew in Norwalk. I'll take some pictures of the really cool artifacts from his nephew that didn't get sold.

Looks like the new MTH Ready to Run catalog is out. Perhaps some standard gauge? I don't know, I couldn't see the pictures when I went to MTH's website yesterday. Go figure.

More posts coming later on tonight and tomorrow!

Marc

No comments: