Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sept. 7th and 8th NETTE Auction

The NETTE Auction is up for September!

Sept. 7th has the stuff you'd see at a train show. There's lots of stuff, it isn't organized and it's alot of fun (just going and watching the auction).

Sept. 8th is the day most standard gaugers will want to tune in. There are some 400e's and a couple of must have's for Lionel people.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, one thing I like about NETTE is honesty. Mark and Naomi know this stuff cold and when there is a replaced steamchest or replaced wheels, couplers, motors, whatever; they say something. Sometimes Mark (one of the owners of NETTE and a great auctioneer) knows this stuff so fast I think that he is wrong. Even while I am thinking he's wrong he's already moved on to another project or is packing up something else (and he has been consistently right by the way).

It's a great auction by great people! Go check it out!

M

No comments: