Monday, May 26, 2008

Stout June 6th and 7th

The Stout Auction for June 6th and 7th is up. You have to poke around a bit to find the prewar stuff but it is there. I also saw quite a bit of Lionel Classics stuff. I know there is some interest in Lionel Classics; there's a whole state set out there which is probably going to go for a very reasonable price.

I have noticed genuine/original Green State Sets getting rarer and rarer (seeing them whole in an auction or at a train show). Lots of 402's and 408's. Go figure. I also like that 251 set down below. I know it isn't standard gauge. It's one of those sets that nice because it looks big and looks like a larger set yet it is O gauge. The NETTE auction is going up in the next week or so, I'll post when that goes up as well.

Marc


No comments: