Sunday, December 12, 2010

If you happen to be in Wilton, CT....

Wilton is a lovely little town not far from NYC off of Route 7 well into Connecticut (it isn't near the NYC border). Wilton has a ton of history and surprise, some of it is tied to trains! At the historicial society in Wilton there is a wonderful exhibit called "The Great Trains Return". There are several layouts as well as toys from various eras and a substantial amount of information on trains in Wilton. I happened by there last week on Route 7 and I took a few pics....
I'll post some Youtube videos and additional pictures shortly. I'll apologize in advance, I used a phone to snap the shots and videos. And as per usual, even with a good phone camera the pictures still are a far cry from my Nikon SLR or Samsung 12.2 MP camera. I'd urge you to go to the historical museum yourself. It is in a wonderful old home that has a tremendous history all its' own.
Marc



No comments: