Monday, December 12, 2011

Cute Little Tinplate You Tubes

Ok, stop watching that stupid Orange on Youtube and watch a neat tinplate slideshow instead:

http://www.tinplaterr.info/OGRForum.html

If you have Apple TV on your television these are really neat to watch on a larger screen.  Somehow laptop screens and tinplate just don't work. 

I am in the early stages of a layout rework.  I am bored to tears of a straight oval.  I'm afraid I'm one of those people that needs switches (turn outs).  I have plenty of MTH switches, I just need to mate them to the new MTH track.  I do love this track, it is a bit more robust than tubular track.  Some new tinplate as well.  I'll post some pics later on this week.

Any holiday layout specials?  I just bought some new McComas videos and they are stellar!  Anyone have any favorites?

Marc

No comments: