Monday, July 09, 2012

Hanging out in Mystic Yesterday....

Hanging out in Mystic, CT yesterday out on the fishing boat and I happened to have a very good camera with me (not a phone).  Ok, normally boats and fishing don't have much to do with trains.  Except that Mystic has some great bridges (prototypes) and I got to see a couple of Acelas fly by (really cool to see them in action).  Took some pics!!







I uploaded the one of the boat just because I thought it was so cool.  This boat really has some character!

Marc

PS These are all of my pictures from yesterday, I forgot to watermark a few of them.  Please don't use them w/o my permission first!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Mystic Drawbridge on East Main St is very cool also

Unknown said...

I've been to Mystic a number of times and have had the chance to see the The Mystic River Bascule Bridge in operation, a very neat bridge