Monday, November 12, 2012

Part of Jerni Collection on Display

This is one of those "once in a lifetime" deals.... I have seen a few "once in a lifetime" collections.  And frankly, I have just been persistent and downright lucky.  

A small part of the Jerni Toy Train collection is on display at the New York Historical Society.  You can find the information here.

For most toy train enthusiasts, this won't be an optional road trip.  This collection is a "one of a kind" assembling of some of the rarest and most exotic toys anywhere.  And they are more special because they are all together at once.

Please don't miss it.  I will be going with camera in hand.  As I like and enjoy the society no matter what, this should be exciting.  Add to the fact that it is Christmas time.  And this is just fantastic.  Hey, if you let me know when you are going, I know me and a quite a few TCA and TTOS folks might want to accompany!

Marc


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the collection when it was at Sotheby's. I've never seen anything like it in all my years of collecting. I hope it finds a home in NY so we can all enjoy it. It's the most amazing collection of anything I have ever seen. Hope to see you all there... Don't miss it. You'll be sorry.