Friday, October 31, 2008

Surveys....

Happy Halloween Everyone,

You've noticed I put up a balasting survey. Part of the question comes as needing info for myself and part of it comes from wanting to find out how much high rail has seeped into our end of the hobby.

There's another survey from Vizu that I though I would try out that asks a whole bunch of random questions. This kind of irritated me because it asks too many personal questions (it wasn't positioned that way on the Vizu site) and I am having trouble backing out the HTML. Technically it's a hassle. I'll leave it up for a while, if anyone completely hates it let me know and I'll attempt to yank it. Otherwise you can answer or not, no confidential data will be gathered. I'll talk to my buddy Matt and figure out how to untangle it from the blog.... Should have learned my lesson from before about just keeping this to toy trains!

Marc

No comments: