Monday, September 24, 2007

Sky and Trains Website

This gentleman has an engaging blog; I guess he lives in Yonkers and is a METCA member. Go explore his website. He was at METCA yesterday and I bet he has some better pics than I took. He's going to post some on the METCA website as well.

His website also has some really nice photography on it of Yonkers, Spuyten Duyvil and a few other places I drive by all the time but give no thought to. I'm glad they put this site together; it helps me appreciate some of the great things that everyone takes for granted.

One thing I do have to admit though, I love the Hudson Valley. I definitely share this with Mr. Rapp. The history of the Hudson Valley is very rich and the beauty of the valley is always new and different. I know folks from all over the country read this blog. Check out this wonderful website and consider a visit to the Hudson Valley. Especially if you like trains, you won't be disappointed. You'll see some history here you just can't see anywhere else.

Marc

No comments: