Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Glenn Snyder Display - Displays in General


opstd[1]
Originally uploaded by mrkuffler.

I just bought a whole bunch of these displays for my standard gauge. Up until now, I have been using shelving from Home Depot.

Let me tell you, I have ALOT more faith in Glenn's shevling than Home Depot's! Steel vs. flakeboarding... Hmmm. The flakeboards are already warping with some of my heavier items.

The Glenn Snyder stuff is really, really top notch. For the price, it absolutely can't be beat.

What do you use to display your trains?

Does anyone have any experience mounting Glenn's displays?

How high do you mount your displays? Since most standard gauge is not replace-able, how do you display your most treasured items?

PS Here is the link to Glenn's site (I will post it permanently in links):

http://www.gsds.com/

Marc

No comments: