Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Pictures from the Toy Train Museum in PA


Ok, this weekend I went to PA. I drove all over the place. I went to Roadside America (pics coming) and the Toy Train Museum in Strasburg. My wife was not happy with me (most of our time was supposed to be at Hershey Park). One of my best friend's and his son had a great time, although his wife and daughter were ready to chase me through the museums with torches and pitchforks. I actually can't blame them, I tend to get tunnel vision when I get on a train mission. I loved hanging with them anyway (nothing better than having other grown ups around when you're taking a beating from your kids).

There is no better place to see standard gauge in its' native habitat than the Toy Train Museum in Strasburg. The displays are beautiful and the standard gauge is original and impressive. I liked the huge selection from lesser collected trains like Voltamp & Carlisle and Finch. Really gorgeous stuff that pictures don't do justice. More pictures on the way, I am trying to figure out how to do photo albums so I don't have to do bunches of individual posts.... Posted by Hello

No comments: