Thursday, November 24, 2005

More McCoy...

My buddy James is looking for more good McCoy. If you have any McCoy to sell, drop me a line or post a message attached to this one and I will get it to him.

Check out the catalog pics to the left. I was perusing an old McCoy catalog last night from 1982. This stuff was unusual and eclectic. I wonder how well these trains worked on a pike?

I've seen some nice McCoy sets going on eBay this week. Some of them for a decent chunk of cash. I've seen a few go at auction for a goodly amount of cash as well. I know these are great toys. I guess from the great collections I have seen like James' they must have passed into the realm of highly collectible. Truth be told, I've never actually seen a fully loaded McCoy Cascade pulling a circus train. It must be quite a sight! Can anyone send me some pics?

Marc

No comments: