Tuesday, December 06, 2005

World's Best McCoy Collection


Happy Holidays everyone! James sent me some pics of his world class McCoy Collection. This is the same collection I posted a few months ago but these are a few rooms James held back.

To say I am dumbfounded is the understatement of the year.

James is a good guy, he knows one heck of alot about trains and his skill at collecting is on display. Frankly I wish I lived closer to someone like him. Most of my neighbors don't collect diddly and when they do it's things like cookie jars.

I just wish I had this kind of room to even display my stuff. If my wife saw a room like this..... All I can say is that I'd need to make sure my disability insurance is paid up!

James has some other cool stuff besides McCoy. I'll post 'em.

Marc

No comments: