Friday, January 13, 2006

Light at the end of the tunnel....

Well, it's Friday the 13th. Usually this isn't a good day to start a new building or venture but I have to say it is the end of one of the crappiest weeks I had in a long time.

I had a meeting in Northern, CT (near Rhode Island) last night AND this morning and another meeting in NYC in the late afternoon. Lots of driving, lots of Powerpoint slides and lack of sleep.

Inbetween I stopped at the Essex Steam train to check out the gorgeous cars and engines they have. This is the freight set that sits out in front of the place. I am not sure whether it runs but it looks nice. If you have never been to Essex, CT or the Essex Steam Train, I highly recommend it. It's worth every penny and second you spend in both the city and around the steam engines.

Marc

PS More coming!

No comments: