Saturday, May 27, 2006

June 2006 Stout Auction is up....

The June 2006 Stout Auction is up. This is one of the nicest sets I could find in the auction. There's a ton of MTH standard gauge in the auction.

If you want to check out some mind-numbing standard gauge, go look at the upcoming Maurer Auctions. I just wish I had the time and money to get out to PA. The next two are probably two of the best standard gauge auctions of the year, bar none.

Our hobby isn't just about spending money on toys but it is kind of fun to formulate (in your mind or on paper) what kind of motive power and rolling stock you'd like to have on your pike...... The NETTE auction should also be something to see (check out their website for some preview pics). Any thoughts on the upcoming Cal-Stewart meet? I just was invited and I am seriously considering saving up a couple of shekles and going!

Marc

No comments: