Sunday, January 30, 2005

Some auto's at Amatos


I went into this place before Christmas and I had never seen such a huge assortment of different kinds of cars, trucks, and so on. If you are looking to stock your layout with vehicles, this place is a very good start.

The funny thing is that while I got really excited about all of the great cars in the place, the kids could almost care less. Quite a few of them got very excited about this remote control Lego stuff. Hey, at least it uses their imagingation and makes them build something.

Although I remember when I was a kid, if I had seen that kind of "carnage" I would have made my Mom and Dad snap up at least a half dozen cars on the spot. Ok, me and my two brothers would have snapped up a half dozen cars on the spot. All I know is that we would have walked out of there making Henry Ford very proud, he could have counted all of his chickens well before they hatched.

I did grab a couple of cars for my standard gauge layout. And well under 20 bucks.

MPosted by Hello

No comments: