Friday, September 02, 2005

Hanging away this week...

I'm not doing too much with the blog this week. It's not that I don't love toy trains, I do. But it seems with a good part of our country completely trashed and people dying and starving, talking about trains seems almost offensive.

I am sure some of our fellow TCA, TTOS, LCCA members have collections that are now destroyed or are underwater. My guess is that they are wondering when (if ever) they can move back into their homes. Hopefully they all made it through with a minimum of injury.

New Orleans was easily one of nicest cities in our country or the world for that matter. It was real (meaning it had people that lived in it and wasn't just a tourist attraction) and it had a strong sense of history and it was always exciting to visit.

If anyone has any information on TCA Hurricane Survivors or their families, please send it to me and I will publish it.

Please donate to at least one relief effort. These are our people.

Marc

No comments: