Sunday, December 26, 2004

Jim Kelly + A little Time = Awesome Layout


Whenever I think of Jim Kelly I start to think of a standard gauge version of McGuyver. Give this guy a screwdriver, a cordless Craftsman Drill and some time and he'll deliver a layout that will knock your socks off.

Jim recently moved and made an effort to get this layout up and running in time for the holidays. This is pretty darn nice for a quick attempt. You can see some of the initial layout pics on the Yahoo Groups Pic Area.

If you aren't a member of the Yahoo Groups I encourage you to join. There was an amazing article just this week on restorations (starting with a 392E) that I really learned alot from. Had to be one of the best restorations I have ever seen.

Happy New Year!!

M Posted by Hello

PS Jim, keep 'em coming!

No comments: