Ok, I know it's kind of geeky but I like being able to see this kind of planning pan out. I think it would be a little depressing to do this for myself.
I would probably hack the software and figure out a way to get a few more feet of track on there as well as more accessories thus having more stuff than is possible in one space and violating a couple of Einstein's laws of Physics. This is still really cool.
My problem is:
1) I like wide radius curves.
2) I have diddly for room.
3) I want a wide radius oval of standard gauge.
4) I want a wide radius oval of O gauge.
5) I want a figure 8 of 2 7/8.
6) I want an oval for the tinplate race cars.
7) I want to put some accessories on. Hellgates, Powerstations, tons of signals and lights.
8) I have to plan for all the Leland Monorails I bought from MTH.
9) I'm kind of like a hungry dog with a freshly basted thanksgiving Turkey in front of him; I will likely eat until I vomit. How much can I stuff on a layout? Enough said.