Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Holy Schnikey's!

I got a look at this catalog today. Wow! If there is one thing MTH definitely likes, it's our niche market.

I don't know about you but I am going to vote with my dollars. This catalog is fantastic. It is one heck of alot of tinplate.

I like trains. If I had to stop collecting tomorrow I'd still be happy with my collection. When catalogs like this come along, it makes me want to double the size of the pike and collecton. I should be medicated.

M

PS Holy Schnikey's is from one of my favorite flicks, Tommy Boy. It's a silly movie and I miss Chris Farley every time I watch it. A few of my others : Trading Places, Ghostbusters, The Blues Brothers, Dr. Zhivago and Lawrence of Arabia and almost any World War II movie (Battle of the Bulge and Bridge at Remagen are two of my favorites).

No comments: