Thursday, July 28, 2005

Disney Monorail

You all know that I really enjoy the Disney Monorail. If for no other reason, it is just very comfortable and it rolls around a very fun place. No, I am not a schill for Disney but I saw this and it caught my eye. It's an O Gauge replica of the Disney Monorail. IT IS VERY NICE. At $299, it ain't exactly cheap but I've paid more and received less (my last two visits to the dentist alone were 500 bucks).

Again, imagine how wild this would be in a standard gauge operating flavor. Actually, the O gauge version of this would actually be in scale for a standard gauge layout. I don't think this is operating though.

I'm just trying to figure out where I could fit this thing on my desk, I already have a Mickey Mouse Lamp, Mickey Mouse Clock and at least three standard gauge freight cars on top of several months of bills. Funny thing about bills, I seem to get the same bill 2 or 3 times from the same company in one month. I couldn't figure out why I was shredding so many of these things. They make good bedding for the standard gauge on my desk though.....

Marc

No comments: