Sunday, July 31, 2005

Refinished 1910 on eBay


Oh Sweet Ghost of JLC, my bid finger is itchy!

This gorgeous refurb is hanging out on eBay right now for $599. I know it is from another TCA member that is a decent guy, no question about that.

Please dear readers, talk me out of angering my wife for another month. I don't have two nickles to rub together and I need another train like a hole in the head!

But damn, this is a gorgeous train and they just don't come along very often. I could see this pulling a couple of 10 series freights around my layout.

Any thoughts?

Marc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's pretty, but not compelling for me. What I find interesting is the variation in what rings people's bells in terms of the trains they desire. I'd be more interestd in this piece if it were not restored. Jim Kelly