Thursday, May 19, 2005

JAD Rules!


I finally got my hands on one of these Tuscan GG1's (in standard gauge that is). The set is huge, I haven't really pushed this engine yet to see if it is heavy enough to pull the entire set.

I like this set because it is a little bit different. I've seen enough State Sets and Comets to choke a horse. I like 'em but after seeing them for a few decades I get kind of anxious to see something else.

This thing is really something else. Does anyone else have any pics they can share of recent standard gauge? That means something that Lionel could have not or would not have built but someone else got the great idea and built anyway.

I gotta talk to John Daniels and get some history on these things.

M Posted by Hello

PS I know the floor looks a little dirty. I have to pull up the track to clean it! The wood flooring is about 110 years old (cut from New England Lumber).

No comments: